[Beau-Tea] Two Toned Lips

Two Toned Lips

" Make a statement with your lips"

Recently I worked backstage for Honey's Child Boutique at the Saint Louis Pink Carpet Fashion Show a Charity fashion show for Breast Cancer awareness . As you may or may not know it is traditional to wear all black when helping out back stage at a fashion show so that you are identified as staff.Wearing black posed as a dilemma for me because I still wanted to be able to showcase my support for Breast Cancer Awarness but it's almost impossible to do in all black apparel. So after throwing my thinking cap on I choose to rock a two tone pink lip.My "lip-spiration"comes from my curvy-licious cousin Chrissy who is always dressed to impress with flawless makeup to match.The key to achieving the perfect two tone lip is by choosing two colors in the same color family but different shades or two different colors that complement each other.For example if you have a bright red lipstick choose a darker second lipstick.Check out the close up of my two tone lips below!

XoXo
-Laydeeposh

Top Lip: NyC "Blue Rose"
Bottom Lip: Wet N Wild "Its a Girl"
Eye Shadow: Wet N Wild by Fergie "Desert Festival"
Foundation: Maybeline "Fit Me 355"
All makeup purchased from Walgreens & done by me

No comments:

Post a Comment