[The LaydeePosh Lookbook] Casual Chic

Yesterday I went to the Saint Louis Fashion Week's "Fall in to Fashion"  show at the Galleria Mall.This particular show showcased fall looks for some of the great stores located within the mall which was awesome.But with that being said I didn't want to over do it style wise for this fashion show considering its casual location. So I threw together this fab "Casual Chic" look that is basically a head to toe look from Target with the exception of some the accessories.Below I have all the details on each piece in this look.I hope you beauties are inspired!

XoXo
-Laydeeposh

Cheetah Print Sleeveless Collar Shirt $12.98 (Target)
Cheetah Clutch Wallet $9.99 (Target)
Ponte Panel Faux Leather Jeggins $27.99 (Target)
Xhilartion Studded Copper Flats $19.99 (Target)
Gold Triangle Earrings $2.50 (Forever 21)
Gold Link Chain Bow Necklace $10.50 (Claires)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment