[The Laydee Posh Look Book] Convertible Boots

 Convertible Boots

"From Boots to Booties"

There's nothing that brings my fashion heart more joy than an item that can serve multi purposes like these awesome pair of Studded Fold-Over Combat boots from Torrid. These convertible boots can go from boots to booties in a matter of second's, which in my opinion is a "Fall-buh-las" buy! What I love most about these convertible combat boots is that there wide foot and wide calf friendly, which is really important when your a Plus Size Beauty! To achieve a more edgy look you can wear them up straight and for a more softer ellobrate look fold them down and show off the killer studs.Check out how I rocked my convertible boots below.

XoXo
-LaydeePosh

"These Boot's were made for walking"


For Studded Combat Boots Shop www.torrid.com


For Jean Jacket shop www.torrid.com
Graphic T-shirt from J C Penny
For pants shop www.target.com


Jewelery from www.claires.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment