[Style Alert] Fall-buh-las Looks

Beauties Spotted Being Stylish

TGIF! Thank God it's Fall! As I mentioned in a previous post Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love layering up my clothes for a perfect warm look and pairing it up with some comfy boots! This week I caught several beauties applying all the fundamentals of layering up and adding a pair boots to complete a great casual chic fall-buh-las look. Check out these gorgeous beauties below and find out what I loved most about there stylish looks!

XoXo
-Laydee Posh

Check out these BEAUTIES in their everyday Casual Chic Looks!


Meet LeAnna a fellow Fashion Merchandising Student and good friend of mine. I loved how LeAnn paired up her cute dress with a pair of leggings, a sweater and added her fab Lane Bryant knee high boots to complete her "Fall-buh-las" look!

Meet Shayla a Business Administration major at the college that I attend. I love how she dressed up her all black "Fall-buh-las" look with a touch of color and a hint of animal print.

 Meet Kasondra a fellow Fashion Merchandising student at my college.I absolutely love her casual chic fall look.
Meet Britney a Theater major and a Saint Louis area poet.I met Layla while out and about in Saint Louis and couldn't help but notice her style.I love how she rocked her maxi dress with a colorful vintage coat and paired it with studded boots.This beauty defintly has "fall-buh-las" edge!
Meet Jeanne another fellow Fashion Merchandising major at my college. I love her fab use of warm fall colors of red,black and brown and her awesome jewelery to match. Not to mention her awesome spiked boots which is a def "fall-buh-las" trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment