Birthday Bliss : My First Kate Spade Bag

Meet Jeanne my 1st Kate Spade Bag!




It's my birthdaaay! Well technically not until this Saturday Aug 2nd lol, but I couldn't wait to share my early birthday gift compliments of my lovely parents. My Jeanne Holly Street Leather Tote KS bag from nordstrom which originally retails for $428 but after having them price match the bag to match the competitive sale price of $299 listed on the Kate Spade site , and applying my employee discount (btw yes I work at Nordstrom ) it was $258. I know what you're thinking... what a steal right? Well it was! I end up with an amazing $170 dollars worth of savings and my face when I walked out the door with my new bag was priceless. Anywho I couldn't be happier to join the KS bag owners club. Thanks for reading.

Until Next Time...
Xo -Laydee 







1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lovely bag. I especially adore the bow! Wishing you well. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete