[Laydee Posh LookBook] Flirty Fun & Fabulous

Flirty Fun & Fabulous Fall Stlye

"I channeled Clarissa Explains it All for these  90's inspired looks"


It's finally my favorite season of the year,FALL!  That means it's time to swap out your summer wardrobe and open toe shoes and break out your cute jackets,tights, and boots! And honestly what better way to pair up your fall essentials then with the perfect fall dress. This week I stopped by one of my fav plus size stores Torrid.I went into Torrid on a mission to find bargain and while I was browsing the clearance racks I found two great transitional fall dresses. Both of the dresses I found screamed 90's fashion and when I was told by the sales associate that all clearance was buy one get one free I immediately fell in love. What I love about these two dresses where the color,style and print. They both have a velvety texture and really short flirty flow of the dress. Check out the details on my head to toe looks below!

Xoxo
-Laydee Posh
For Dress,Tights ,Jewelry shop www.torrid.com
Shoes purchased from Torrid 2yrs ago (Sorry Beauties)
Belt purchased from Dots 3yrs ago
 
Jacket,Dress,and Jewelry shop www.torrid.com
For boots shop www.hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment