[Beau-Tea]3 Fab Lipsticks under $5

As I re-embark on my "Makeup Comeback" journey I decided I wanted to step way outside my comfort zone, which usually consists of warm neutrals and earth tones and open myself up to a world of color.With that being said I found 3 fabulous lipsticks that ooze boldness and scream fabulously from 3 different brands each under 5 bucks. So beauties I hope you enjoy my review and grab these "bomb-beauty-bargains"!
XoXo
-Laydeeposh
#1 NYX Matte Lipstick "Perfect Red Rouge Parfait" $4.99 (Purchased from Target)
My Review: This is seriously the perfect red lipstick! It applies on smooth and easy much like a high quality lipstick but for a great price! I definitely be adding more NYX to my makeup stock!

#2 NYC "Blue Rose $2.99 (Purchased from Taget)
My Review: I absolutely love this color lipstick.As far as application it was above average which should be expected for its price point.I have to say that I was highly surprised at its quality and not at disapointed.This lipstick is a def must have!

#3 Wet n Wild $1.99 "Its a Girl" (Purchased from Walgreens)
My Review: This lipstick required a little more work when applying.If you're a makeup rookie you may want to steer away from this brand because if not applied right you can give off the circus appeal.This lipstick comes off real loose and heavy when applied.On the bright side of things if applied properly you'll end up with amazing pink lips.Overall it was an ok lipstick but I won't be running back for more of this brand anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment