[Fashion Buzz] Fashion Bloggers Holiday Collection

MYNT 1792 Holiday Jacket Collection

"Team work make the dream work"



What happens when some of the best full figured fashion bloggers in the game team up to create a Holiday collection of jackets? A fashion explosion!!! MYNT 1792 approached these bloggers because they loved there personal styles and knew that each of them could create five uniquely different but equally fabulous jackets, and boy did they deliver! I love how each of these ladies interpreted there personal style into each jacket while also drawing inspiration from other places.As much as I would love to get my hands on some of these jackets right now they won't be released for sale until November 1st.These trendy coats range between $108-$248 and because they wont be released till next month that gives you beauties plenty of time to set aside money for these "Fall-Buh-Las" jackets. But until then here's a sneak peek at each jacket and the inside scoop on where each blogger drew there inspiration from while designing these beautiful and very versatile pieces! 


XoXo
-LaydeePosh

A CLOSER LOOK AT THE MYNT 1792 HOLIDAY COLLECTION



Nadia Aboulhson "I was really inspired by the early '90s and various Missy Elliott videos for this jacket.Making my dream jacket, and the fact that my readers can actually have access to it is incredible!"


Alison Teng "Being able to work with MYNT 1792 on a namesake jacket was a total dream come true! I wanted to create a piece that works for Southern California's mild winter, and incorporates a few of my favorite features-quilted leather sleeves, exposed zippers in a rich gold hue, and a convertible length for added versatility."



Kellie Brown "Creating a namesake jacket with MYNT 1792 was such a fun experience. I'm really into sporty looks right now, so I wanted to make a casual jacket that felt special. Anything convertible is a big win for me, so this jacket is a three-in-one. It's a three-quarter puffer coat, a vest, and a short sport jacket."



Nicolette Mason "I've been following MYNT 1792 for the last couple of years, and they've become one of my favorite emerging brands. Being able to work with the team from MYNT 1792 on designing my jacket was a dream come true; it was so fun to be able to create a jacket (a pink one, naturally) that was 100% my own vision — with added inspiration from their design team.

"The five girls included in the MYNT 1792 collaboration, myself included, all have distinct aesthetics and strong stylistic points of view — all of which I think come across really, really clearly in our jackets. At the same time, I know with 100% confidence that we could all rock all of the jackets in this collection without hesitation."



Franceta Johnson "I wanted to create an edgy, versatile, coat that could be worn as many ways as possible. This two piece trench can be worn as a dress, a vest, a crop and... well, a full trench, duh! I added some quilted sleeved because I will always be obsessed with them and a belt for a little more detail. I hope you guys love the design as much as I do!"


Original Photo Credits: MYNT 1792/ Lydia Hudgens/ Refinery29
Photos Published in this post belong to laydeeposh.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment