[The LaydeePosh Lookbook]Thrifting Edition

"Finding The Beauty in Thrifting"

I dedicate this post to my very patient boyfriend who spent hours with me in the thrift store this weekend with no complaints. -Love you Bae-
I'll be the first to admit that I've never been a fan of thrifting. For me the whole idea of wearing someone else's old clothes was not at all appealing. But after watching a lot of my friends find awesome steals time after time from the thrift store I thought I'd give it a chance. My Granny is the biggest thrifter of them all and she tried to get me and my sister into thrifting when we were younger but we were naive and never saw the beauty in anything "pre-worn".  Although I was disappointed in the lack of plus size apparel I came across at some of the thrift stores here in Saint Louis I was still able to come across some awesome steals. My goal is to share a thrifted outfit with you every month from now on. But check out the details below on my mix and match thrift fit date night outfit below.

XoXo
-LaydeePosh


A Closer Look


Shoes $3.99 (Value Village)
Sweater Pleated Skirt  $2.50 (Value Village)
Clutch (Borrowed but never returned from mom's closet shhh don't tell)
Earrings $2.50 (Claires)
Old Jean Vest from my closet $39.99 (Torrid)  
Old Purple Tank $8.00 (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment