[The LaydeePosh Look Book] A Touch of Class

A Touch of Class

"Break the Rules"


This past weekend I attended my father's Pastor Appreciation Ball to celebrate his 1Oth year as a Pastor. I had a lovely time and of course I did it in style!This fall a lot of my fellow full figured bloggers are challenging Plus Size beauties to ignore the rules and wear what you want! I feel that it's so important that you wear what you love and what makes you happy. So with that in mind I choose to stand out and break all the "so called rules" in a white cocktail dress wayyy after Labor Day by designer Monif C. My cocktail peplum dress by Monif C was purchased from Honey Child's boutique a boutique exclusively for full figured beauties located in Saint Louis,Mo.This dress is absolutely gorgeous and I must say I felt amazingly confident and beautiful and I looked the part too. I encourage each of you beauties to step out the box and create your own fashion rule book. Never let the world define your fashion footprint! Check out the picture below for more details!



XoXo
-Laydee Posh

My Outfit of the Night





For the dress shop www.monifc.com
For the jewelry shop www.charmingcharlie.com
For more info on honey childs boutique click www.honeyschildboutique.com
Shoes from Shoe Time located in Shaker Heights,Ohio

2 comments:

  1. gosh that black and white is so good. love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simplychic I really loved that dress and apprecoate your feedback hun ! :-)

      Delete