[The Laydee Posh Look-Book] Sweater Love

Sweater Season is Here!


"Daddy can I have $500 dollars?!" -Hillary Banks (Fresh Prince)

I absolutely love sweaters! Cardigans, tunics,sweater dresses you name it I probably have it.But when choosing a sweater I always consider the 3 C's; cute-ness,color,and comfort.These are extremely important to me because nothing is worse than a itchy ugly sweater especially before a Ugly Sweater Christmas party.(yikes) I'm sporting a black and white color block tunic sweater dress from Target.After trying it on l immediately fell in love. Not only was it reasonably priced but it exceeded my 3 C expectation.For more details on my head-to-toe look take a closer look below!

XoXo
-Laydee Posh


For Tunic sweater($27.99) and Tights ($5.00) shop: Target
For Combat Boots($29.99 )shop: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment