[My Fashion Journey Chronicles ] Inside Sydney's Closet

Inside Sydney's Closet



Recently I had the opportunity to go visit the office and warehouse of Sydney's Closet a plus size wholesale company that specializes exclusively in prom,bridal,formal and cocktail dresses.I was honored to be invited by Mat Librach Chief Operations Officer and his wife Phyllis Librach President & Founder of Sydney's Closet after meeting them through the Annual Career Seminar at my college(siba). Prior to my arrival I was extremely excited to see how a business is ran from a vendor's perspective and was anxious to speak with both Mat and Phylis again about there company.When I entered there office it was as if I was literally stepped inside a glamorous starlets closet. At the entry there is a huge vanity and to the right if that there are racks full of lacey, bedazzled and sequenced, gorgeous gowns and dresses. Soon after arriving I was given a grand tour by Phyllis who showed me everything from there show room to a sneak peek of there spring and summer 2014 collection. I also got to view there fabric color swatches, dress order board, inspiration boards,personal office, even there dress warehouse and the design room where they keep there manicans that are used to create samples. I enjoyed hearing about there best selling dresses and market trips,they even discussed the advantages of selling to small businesses vs. selling to big department stores. I also go to try on few dresses for a holiday dress post for my blog. (Click here to view) Check out a few photos from inside Sydney's Closet below!

XoXo
-Laydee Posh
 
 
 
 Some of the gorgeous gowns in dresses hanging in the show room
 
 
Some of the gorgeous dresses and gowns hanging in the show room

 
Me & Phyllis Librach at my College Career Seminar

 

My Top Picks From Sydney's Closet for the Holidays!







To shop Sydney's Closet and view more of there gorgeous dresses visit: www.sydneyscloset.com





 

No comments:

Post a Comment