[The Laydee Posh Look Book] Punk Chic

Punk Meets Curves

"The Butterfly Effect"

I was going through my closet and came across this really awesome high waist/high split maxi skirt I bought earlier this year on Ebay. As I was holding the hanger, I thought to myself "how could I forget to wear this bad boy this summer?!" Then suddenly my fashion light bulb switched on in my head and I came  up with an awesome stylish summer to fall concept for this skirt,"ADD LEGGINGS!" And that's exactly what I did! Check out the pictures below for full outfit details!

XoXo
-Laydee Posh

My PUNK Chic Look


Outfit Details:
 Mossimo Mens Jean Top from Target
Black cami from Forever21+
Royal Blue High Waist High Split maxi skirt from Ebay
Black leggings from Lane Bryant
Black Combat Boots from Torrid



No comments:

Post a Comment