Laydee is on YouTube

Introducing Laydee Posh Tv 





Hey Dolls! I'm super excited to announce the launch of my YouTube channel Laydee Posh Tv! You can expect lots of new content from me there with videos featuring, fashion and style tips, seasonal lookbooks, shopping hauls, product reviews, makeup tutorials, hair tutorials, girl talk, and my new faith based series titled "Laydee Speaks" about my journey to Purpose and walk with Christ! Don't worry I'll still be positing here as well. Thanks for an awesome year and I'm so excited about this expansion.My first full video will launch next month but for now enjoy this small intro video to the show! Lastly I need your support so please subscribe to my channel and don't hesitate to leave comments below on topics you'd like me to touch base on as well.

XO,
-Laydee 


Video Directed/Edited By Eli Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment