Casual Vibes

#DressLikeALaydee








Can I be real? It's been a while since I owned a actual pair of real jeans. I always cringed from trying them on because my weight for the past few years has been on the up and up and well trying on jeans can sometimes make you face a uncomfortable truth... you know finding out your actual pant size. Well this year has been a roller coaster my weight has been up and down and well I've finally gotten back on track so on track that I'm actually six pant sizes smaller than I was last year. HALLELUJAH!! The "boyfriend jean" has been a popular trend for the past two years they are a comfortable fit and I love the fact you can adjust the hem by rolling the cuff up or down. Throw them on with you favorite pair of ankle booties and hit the streets. Well dolls. Until Next time.

XO
-Laydee

No comments:

Post a Comment