Will you be mine? Look-Book

Valentine's Day Look-book featuring Eloquii 

** If you're down about Valentine's Day keep scrolling for encouraging words**


Will you be mine? - Jesus







Dress Review: Both of these dresses can easily be worn from desk to dinner and dressed up or down! The black dress is definitly a wardrobe essential! Eloquii has so much more to choose from online and they're having a awesome sale so go check it out!!!!

"Sometimes you have to let go of what you thought was your fairy-tale and let the author of love (God ) write your love story for you...."



Hey Dolls! It's that time of the year again where the malls, grocery stores, and drug stores are oozing of red and pink everything and stocked with chocolates galore! Yup Valentine's day is soon approaching and if you're single you're probably dreading this 24 hour period of what feels like over saturated love. Or maybe you're like me and you're just just wondering when does all that Valentines Day chocolate go on sale? Lol! Either way it's easy to get caught up in your feelings when you're single and start feeling lonely but I have good news, God is crazy in love with you and about you! Yup he loves you so much that he gave his life for you on the cross over 2,000 years ago without even meeting you! Now that's some crazy love right?! I haven't met one man other than my father who'd give his life for me and he knew me so like I said that's some crazy deep love! Now I know being single is not all rainbows and sunshine and I know this because I'm single myself. However it's all about perspective and I've made the conscious decision to take the Philippians 4:11 approach and be content during my period of singleness. I mean who really want's to be sad, single, and salty? Not me! So here's a tip to all my single dolls out there.... treat yourself this Valentines day and every day after that during your single season! Be content in knowing that God is up to something (Dj Khaled Voice) and it's major!!! I'm excited while waiting because I know that God has my husband in training and he's getting him ready for allllll of this!!! So don't be single and salty be pretty and patient while waiting for God's Best! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

XO
-Laydee 


No comments:

Post a Comment