Dress Like a Laydee

Fall Look Book 2015
#DressLikeALaydee 



"L O V E yourself baby girl or nobody will...." -J. Cole 




Faux Fur Duster Sweater 
Shoes - No Longer Available Sorry Dolls 


Hello Beauties! I'm so excited to share with you my first official look book. I really wanted to celebrate my curves by featuring several unique and different looks that show case my personal style and over all personality.The look book includes trends I feel are essential for fall like a great swing dress, something fringe, midi skirts, crop tops and a dramatic duster sweater. (These photo's are also a part of another project too but I will share details on that at a later date). Get ready to Fall into Fashion!!! Hope you enjoy!

-XO,
     Laydee


Sweet and S A S S Y....





Skirt - No longer Available Sorry Dolls



S T R I P E S and C O L O R .....



Shoes - No Longer Available Sorry Dolls


Something B L U E ....






S H A W T Y  just cold like the heat don't work....- K. CAMP  


Photos By The Amazing Kaye from 7thStreetStudios



"W H Y aren't you smiling? L I F E only gets harder but you gotta get STRONGER this for my Mother, I do this for my Father. That's why I keep going because I have to show them that I can keep going."....

This post is dedicated to my father the Late Bishop Gabriel Halton who told me to brand my self  earlier this year because I had a Mogul Mindset. Love You Dad! Rest Up! -XO

5 comments:

  1. Get it best friend!!!!! These looks are truly inspirational to all the big girls of the world! You can look fashionable and cute and be curvy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this article from the fashion to the inspirational quotes. Continue to be encouraged, you are a mogul😘

    ReplyDelete