[Beau-Tea]DIY Gradient Nails

Gradient nails have been on my DIY personal checklist for quite sometime now, so I figured it would be great project for my first DIY post.So after several trial and error attempts I officially created the perfect gradient nail using sinful color nail polish that can be found at your local Walgreens for $1.99.I hope my pic-tutorial
is thorough enough if not leave me questions in the comment box below.Good luck Beauties!!
XoXo
-Laydeeposh
Step#1 Choose your Polish (Between 2-4 colors for best results)
Step#2 Apply Base Coat
Step#3 Apply main layer of colr polish
Step#4 Apply colors in layers that you wpuld like them to appear on make up sponge.
Step#5 Press sponge to nail (repeat step 4 & 5 at least 3 times per nail)
Step#6 Apply top coat polish
Step#7 Use nail polish remover and q-tipsto clean up any excess polish around nail or cuticles 
Lightning Ring from Forever21 for $3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment